Two Tuscaloosa shooting victims remain in the hospital | News
TUSCALOOSA, AL (WBRC)- Two people remain in the hospital after last week's mass shooting in Tuscaloosa County.
One victim fromt he shooting at the Copper Top Bar remains in the ICU at DCH Regional Medical Center. A hospital spokesperson said the man is in serious condition.
The second victim also remains at DCH and was injured in a shooting at a Northport residence. The hospital isn't commenting on his condition due to privacy laws. Last week, his family told us he was in ICU and would probably be there for some time.
These men are two of the 18 people injured by bullets and other debris in two seperate shootings, one in Northport and the other in a downtown Tuscaloosa bar, the Copper Top.
The suspect, Nathan Wilkins, faces 18 counts of attempted murder. His preliminary hearing is set for September 17 in the Tuscaloosa County District Court.
Copyright 2012 WBRC. All rights reserved.