Alabama Spay/Neuter offering discounted spay services | News
Alabama Spay/Neuter is teaming up with PetsMart Charities® to offer discounted spay services through the month of February. For $20, individual cat owners can have their female felines fixed by an Alabama Spay/Neuter veternarian.
According to the group's Facebook page, the charitable grant will cover 500 cats so they urge cat owners to book an appointment as soon as possible by calling 205-956-0012.
Alabama Spay/Neuter began offering "high-quality, high-volume, low-cost spay/neutering" in 2008 as part of their mission to reduce the number of adoptable animals that are euthanized in Alabama shelters. The clinic serves 13 counties in central Alabama and also offers a mobile clinic.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man arrested for illegal possession of missing man's credit card
- Jameis Winston's high school coach says he never doubted Winston's innocence
- Man shot in Bessemer Saturday night dies at hospital
- Police search for suspect in Bessemer grocery store shooting
- Residents fight to keep East Ensley library open